The impact of technology change, globalization, de-regulation, competition, mergers and acquisitions and demand for new services is seen to be the highest in the telecommunication industry. Today, profitability and enhancement of shareholder value are the driving forces behind telecommunication companies' success.
Dew Softech has been in partnership with Nextel/Sprint and has provided IT services for other telecommunications clients such as AT&T and more
Dew Softech IT consulting and project management services for the telecommunications industry cover a large spectrum of the technical and managerial aspects. Some of the highlights are as follows:
Experience – The Key to Success
- Project Management
- Business analysis, system design and development
- Systems Integration
- Maintenance and support of applications
- Platform Migration and Re-engineering
- Testing and Validation
DEW Softech has an unmatched experience in providing BPO services to telecommunication service providers ranging from narrow band and broadband ISPs, leading wireless service providers, network equipment vendors, convergent next generation telecommunication companies, network carriers and wholesale IP service providers.
At DEW, our experience has been that substantial gains, both in terms of cost reduction and process efficiency can be achieved by outsourcing:
Communications service providers can realize significant cost savings by taking labor-intensive business processes offshore. Over and above these, it should also be noted that cost savings should not be considered as the only reason for outsourcing. Customers today are more sensitive to other important aspects such as cash flow improvement, quality of service, customer satisfaction, turnaround time, accuracy, responsiveness and commitment.
- Customer-facing activities like customer care, technical support help desk, trouble ticketing and problem resolutioning
- Network-facing activities such as order entry, service provisioning, service assurance
- Other processes such as billing operations, billing dispute management and dunning